It's always a good idea to take a look at our FAQ page. This is usually the quickest way to find answer for questions about how things work at our site.
ContentHow does it work?
Fishing / your trip
Safety, provider policies
Guide for Fishing connects fishermen and (local) fishing guides, companies and captains. On our site you can directly book fishing trips/services:
- Select your provider and your trip/service;
- Choose a date and pay the service. You receive an e-mail about your booking details (your booking is not ready, definitive yet);
- The provider confirms your booking;
- After receiving confirmation e-mail, just enjoy your trip.
In your account you can always see your booking and its status.
To enable direct bookings, the providers have access to our system to keep their availabilities up-to-date. Each booking must be confirmed within 48 hours by the providers in our system. Your booking is definitive after this confirmation.
If the booking won't be confirmed or needs to be cancelled due to bad weather, you will get a full refund.
Trips, services related to recreational fishing. We don't limit our site to certain fishing techniques or methods.
For example: you can book both a private guide for a fly-fishing trip or a shared sea-fishing trip as well as a fishing spot at a lake.
We offer a fast and easy solution so you don't need to waste your time to find and compare different options.
You can browse first-hand reviews and book your trip directly in our system. There are plenty of useful info or trip recommendations on our site.
A few examples when to use our site:
- Would you like to improve your skills?
- Want to go to the best fishing spots?
- Are you a beginner?
- Don’t you have a boat or tackle?
- Want to have everything arranged?
- Wish to try an other fishing method?
Being on holiday or in your home country, a (local) fishing guide or company can make your trip much easier, so you can focus only on enjoying your fishing.